AL Kawther Hospital provides one of the most advanced cardiac facility in the Red Sea area.
Cardiology department of AL Kawther Hospital provides a treatment for a wide spectrum of cardiac pathologies using the most modern equipments and diagnostic capabilities.
The cardiologists of AL Kawther Hospital pay special attention to the elective preventive consultations of patients, preferable is complex approach in patients’ examination and treatment.
The cardiologists of AL Kawther Hospital preference for an integrated approach in examining and treating patients and always ready to provide expert assistance in the following major heart and vascular diseases:
• Coronary heart disease.
• Myocardial infarction.
• Heart failure.
• Cardiac arrhythmia.
• Acute coronary syndrome,stenocardia.
• Sick sinus syndrome.
• Headache related to hypertension.
• Chest pain.
• Odema of lower limbs.
• Fainting attacks.
• Electrocardiac physiology disturbance and acute rhythm disorders.
• Tachycardia and etc.
Services of AL Kawther Hospital in cardiology examination and diagnostics include:
• Electrocardiogram (ECG).
• 24 hours ECG and BP Holter monitoring in out-patient department or at home.
• ECG with the load (bicycle ergometry).
• Ultrasound of the heart (echo-cardiography), and survey vessels (Doppler scan).
• Stress Echo-cardiography.
• Full laboratory examinations (cholesterol, lypidfractures, cardiac enzymes ,etc.).
• Medical treatment is supervised by a leading specialist in the cardiology field.