Deseas of ENT-organs not only degrade the quality of human life, but also provoke the development of broncho-pulmonary diseases, various violations of the cardiovascular, nervous and other body systems.
If you do not pay due attention to timely treatment of ENT - pathology, there is a risk of complications that can lead to serious complications and require that complex and traumatic surgical interventions, and even pose a real threat to the patient's life.
In our Hospital set up optimal conditions for the provision of care to patients with diverse pathology of upper respiratory tract.
• diagnostics and treatment of ear, throat and paranasal sinuses diseases of adults and kids.
• treatment of chronic diseases of paranasal sinuses (siagonatritis), chronic tonsillitis, diseases of upper respiratory tracts.
• minor invasive surgeries, including the in-patient with the use of effective local or general anesthesia (removal of tonsils, adenoid, salivary glands, tongue frenum correction).
• Endoscopic study of upper airway.
• Endoscopic treatment of sinusitis.
• KT front of the skull.
• Radiography (roentgenography).
• Diagnostic research (crops from the nasopharynx).
• Doctor's consultation.
• Surgery treatment of wounds.
• Stop bleeding.
• Ablation foreign bodies.
• Dissection hematomas,abscesses.
• Reposition nasal bones.
• Endoscopic rinohirurgiya (treatment of chronic diseases of the nose and sinuses).
• Polyposis -purulent sinusitis.
• Frontitis, frontal sinusitis.
• Curvature nasal septum.
• Hypertrophic rhinitis.
• Benign neoplasm of the nasal cavity.
• Surgery treatment of snore.
In the E.N.T's clinic AL Kawther Hospital patients attended by skilled consultant doctors with years of practical experience and owning up to date (including surgical treatments E.N.T – diseases).
The Hospital is equipped with modern equipment, apparatus and instruments for a thorough examination and treatment.
E.N.T exam room of AL Kawther Hospital is provided with the German equipment and considered to be one of the most modern in Egypt.