Al Kawther Hospital introduce highly effective intensive care unit in consisting of 3 fully equipped isolated beds.
The ICU is a multidisciplinary facility with advanced cardiac and respiratory life support for critical medical, cardiac and surgical cases.
We are able to manage different kinds of critical I.C.U cases such as:
• Acute chest pain: stable & unstable angina.
• Acute coronary syndrome and myocardial infarctions.
• Acute rhythm disturbance and atrial fibrillation.
• Acute hypertensive crisis.
• Respiratory distress, ventilatory insufficiency and respiratory failure.
• Diabetic coma.
• Brain ischemic attack and Strokes.
• Head trauma indicated for I.C.U admission.
• Decompensated circulatory insufficiency.
• Postoperative care.
The I.C.U medical services is introduced through trained experienced specialized staff and supported by the other hospital departments beside laboratory and imaging facilities as ultrasound investigations, echocardiography, X-ray and etc.
The I.C.U completely sterile environment and is equipped with the latest technology including :
• Monitors with 6 waves.
• Blood gas machine.
• Syrings pumps.
• Infusion pumps.
• D.C shock.