AL Kawther Hospital provides the most advanced ophthalmological facilities in the Red Sea area.
Ophtalmology department at AL Kawther Hospital provides treatment for a wide spectrum of eye pathologies using the most modern equipment and diagnostic capabilities.
The ophthalmologists of Al Kawther Hospital preference for an integrated approach in examining and treating patients and always ready to provide expert assistance in the following :
• corneal and retinal surgery.
• oculoplastic surgery.
• lacrimal system problems.
• cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the structures
around the eyes.
Through a full range of services such as:
• Phacoemulsification Cataract Surgery with up-to-date instruments to remove the cataract with ultrasonic waves.
• Clinic is supplied with the up-to-date instruments for determining the refraction state of the eye as Auto refractometer,Slit lamp,etc.
Routine check-up for chronic cases as diabetic and hypertensive patient by the most recent instruments and techniques as fundal examination and Retinoscope for any retinal changes